Green Chemicals Innovate the Future!
Green Chemicals Innovate the Future!
Participating teams should stick to the development concept of innovation, coordination, green, openness, and sharing and theme of green chemistry and chemical engineering to connect with new materials, new energy, environment protection, smart manufacture, process control, and health and safety to create innovative products, services or entrepreneurial practice for highlighting greener synthesis, reaction conditions and chemical design concept, and possess scientific and technological innovation achievements (such as academic papers, R & D projects, rewarded R & D achievements, academic monograph, patent, research report etc.) and relatively mature technology, product, innovative service and implementation plan.
This year's Contest specially offers designated topics, for which you can come up with practical solutions or achievements. You can also select from the following six angles to offer innovative design or achievements.
Green Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
This year's competition offers designated topics. The participating teams can provide practical and operable innovative solutions or entrepreneurial practice results according to specific topics. The specific topics are as follows:
1. Air Quality Monitoring and Improvement
2. Gas Separation and Organic Solvent Purification (e.g. Solvent in Semiconductor Industry)
3. Plastics Recycling (Including 3D Printing Residue)
4. Recycling of Pressure Vessels for Chemical Industry
5. Replacement of Multi-material Composite Packaging by Total (mono) Plastics
6. Green/Reversible and Recyclable Rubber Chemistry
7. New Application of Surfactant in Fine Chemistry
8. Synthesis and Purification Technology Development for Electronic Chemicals
9. Light Weight Substitute of Metal Materials by High Strength Chemical Materials
10. Material Solutions for Electric Vehicle & Lightweight Design for Automotive or Consumer Goods
11. Electrification of Chemical Processes
12. Energy KPI Monitoring and Optimization System
13. Cooling Water Emission-reduction and Circular Use
14. Application of AI in Chemistry and Chemical Materials
15. Application of Biotechnology in Developing Safe and Environment-friendly Chemistry and Chemical Materials
16. Robotics Application in Plant Operation and Maintenance
17. Sustainable Agriculture with Smart Solution on Irrigation and Soil Quality Improvement
18. Carbon Tracking & Capture (Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions)
19. Green Energy and Useful Materials Extracted from Wastewater
20. Smart Identification and Classification System of Waste
21. E-commerce for Waste Marketplace
22. Waste-flow Traceability Improvement through Blockchain
23. Interflow and Sharing of Hazardous Chemicals Statistics
24. Industrial Solutions for Biodegradable Buffer Materials
25. Biodegradable Wearable Electronic Eevices
26. Development and Application of New Green Technologies, Equipments and Processes in Chemical Production
27. Development and Application of Advanced Chemical Materials
This competition is divided into entrepreneurial innovation group and entrepreneurial practice group:
The team possesses innovative achievements in green chemistry and chemical engineering + new materials, new energy, environment protection, smart manufacture, process control, health & safety etc. to form innovative product upgrading or market exploration advice with complete project proposal for achievement transformation.
The participating start-up should conduct innovative practices in the fields of green chemistry and chemical engineering + new materials, new energy, environment protection, smart manufacture, process control, health & safety etc. The applicant should be legal representative or technical director of the start-up.
2. Requirements for Innovation Group
Aiming at undergraduates, graduate students, full-time non-adult education undergraduates, graduates, young university teachers and young scientific and technological workers in universities and research institutes. To participate in a team, each team must have at least 3 people, including a team leader (project leader), and each team must have at least one instructor.
3. Requirements for Entrepreneurship Group
Startups and teams at home or abroad, have registered companies and have basic product and service prototypes, seeking commercial scale.